Howard Good (Communication and Media) had a poem, “Sal’s Place,” which appeared in the February 2009 issue of elimae, nominated for the Best of the Net volume published annually by Sundress Press. This is his third poem to be nominated over the past three years for the Best of the Net.
The School of Business added the following members to its Business Advisory Council:
• Tracy Badgley – CPA, Partner, Levitan Yegidis and Associates, LLP;
• C. Edward Burke Jr. – First Vice President, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney;
• Adam Galiard – Manager of Technology Development and Project Engineering, C9 Corporation;
• Judy Mills – Vice President of Human Resources, Mediacom Communications;
• Charlie North – President and CEO, Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce;
• Mike Turturro – CPA, Partner, Vanacore, DeBenedictus, DiGovanni and Weddell, LLP.
The Business Advisory Council consists of 36 senior executives from the business community. The members provide input to the School of Business to insure that students are taught the skills, knowledge and ethical behaviors required for successful and satisfying business careers.