A farewell reception for Vice President for Finance and Administration Jackie DiStefano was held on Wednesday, Oct. 31, in the Student Union Multi-Purpose Room. Hundreds of students, faculty, staff, and administrators attended the reception and expressed their appreciation for DiStefano’s four years of excellent service to SUNY New Paltz, as she departs to become the Vice President for Finance and Business at St. John Fisher College in Rochester, NY.
- SUNY New Paltz student nominated for International Design Award
- SUNY New Paltz to host re-signing ceremony celebrating 15 years of the Tavern Owners Agreement and the launch of two new community collaborations
- Hugo the Hawk to defend SUNY Mascot Madness Title
- The Institute for Disaster Mental Health at SUNY New Paltz holds annual conference on crisis communication
- James H. Ottaway Sr. Professor of Journalism to give talk titled “The Fever: How Malaria Has Ruled Humankind for 500,000 Years”
College bids farewell to Jackie DiStefano
November 9, 2012By Staff Writer