A video made by New Paltz student Terence Gardner (Digital Media Production) for the College’s Outing Club was selected as one of four finalists in Polartec’s “Made Possible Challenge.” Finalists were selected by a panel of judges based on three criteria: passion for the outdoors; motivation/effort; and originality. Ultimately, the contest winner was decided by the number of votes the videos received on Polartec’s Made Possible Facebook page.
- SUNY New Paltz student nominated for International Design Award
- SUNY New Paltz to host re-signing ceremony celebrating 15 years of the Tavern Owners Agreement and the launch of two new community collaborations
- Hugo the Hawk to defend SUNY Mascot Madness Title
- The Institute for Disaster Mental Health at SUNY New Paltz holds annual conference on crisis communication
- James H. Ottaway Sr. Professor of Journalism to give talk titled “The Fever: How Malaria Has Ruled Humankind for 500,000 Years”
Outing Club video selected as contest finalist
December 17, 2012By Staff Writer