Campus Auxiliary Services (CAS) has announced the recipients of the 2013 Jim Fredericks Student Employee Scholarships, each in the amount of $575. Recipients are Joskary Diaz, Faathyma Clark, Andrea Cesar, Danielle Cosh, Mamatha Maddi, and Samika Jeffrey. All current, full-time students who are receiving paychecks from CAS, Sodexo, or Neebo (formerly Validis) were eligible for the scholarships, which were awarded based on applicant’s essay explaining why working in Auxiliary Services has been a positive experience.
- SUNY New Paltz student nominated for International Design Award
- SUNY New Paltz to host re-signing ceremony celebrating 15 years of the Tavern Owners Agreement and the launch of two new community collaborations
- Hugo the Hawk to defend SUNY Mascot Madness Title
- The Institute for Disaster Mental Health at SUNY New Paltz holds annual conference on crisis communication
- James H. Ottaway Sr. Professor of Journalism to give talk titled “The Fever: How Malaria Has Ruled Humankind for 500,000 Years”
CAS announces student employee scholarships
January 14, 2013By Staff Writer