The Faculty and Staff Appreciation Picnic and Barbecue will be held at the Old Main Quad on May 22, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. In the event of rain, the picnic will be moved to the Athletic and Wellness Center. As a gesture of thanks for the faculty’s and staff’s service throughout the year, college administrators will serve a picnic BBQ lunch to all who attend. Staff will be recognized through the presentation of our campus Classified Staff Presidential Recognition Awards. The picnic is sponsored by the Office of the President. Lunch hours will be extended to one hour on May 22, where necessary, for employees to attend.
- SUNY New Paltz student nominated for International Design Award
- SUNY New Paltz to host re-signing ceremony celebrating 15 years of the Tavern Owners Agreement and the launch of two new community collaborations
- Hugo the Hawk to defend SUNY Mascot Madness Title
- The Institute for Disaster Mental Health at SUNY New Paltz holds annual conference on crisis communication
- James H. Ottaway Sr. Professor of Journalism to give talk titled “The Fever: How Malaria Has Ruled Humankind for 500,000 Years”
Faculty and Staff Appreciation Picnic and Barbecue to be held May 22
May 6, 2013By Staff Writer