The Office of Human Resources has announced the College’s new hires and promotions for May 2013. Professional faculty hires: Sam Fischer (IMS) IMS AV Technician and Lisa Mitten (Facilities Management) Campus Sustainability Coordinator; Professional faculty promotion: William Woods (IT/Computer Services) Senior Programmer-Administrative Systems.
- SUNY New Paltz student nominated for International Design Award
- SUNY New Paltz to host re-signing ceremony celebrating 15 years of the Tavern Owners Agreement and the launch of two new community collaborations
- Hugo the Hawk to defend SUNY Mascot Madness Title
- The Institute for Disaster Mental Health at SUNY New Paltz holds annual conference on crisis communication
- James H. Ottaway Sr. Professor of Journalism to give talk titled “The Fever: How Malaria Has Ruled Humankind for 500,000 Years”
News from Human Resources
June 17, 2013By Staff Writer