Professor David Richardson (Biology) gave a presentation at the national meeting of the Society for Freshwater Science in Jacksonville, Florida in May. Richardson spoke about the “Spatial distribution and ecosystem effects of a nuisance, bloom-forming diatom (Didymosphenia geminata) in Catskill Mountain streams, New York.” Richardson was also a session moderator at the conference for a series of presentations about invasive species.
- SUNY New Paltz student nominated for International Design Award
- SUNY New Paltz to host re-signing ceremony celebrating 15 years of the Tavern Owners Agreement and the launch of two new community collaborations
- Hugo the Hawk to defend SUNY Mascot Madness Title
- The Institute for Disaster Mental Health at SUNY New Paltz holds annual conference on crisis communication
- James H. Ottaway Sr. Professor of Journalism to give talk titled “The Fever: How Malaria Has Ruled Humankind for 500,000 Years”
June 17, 2013By Staff Writer