Professor David Richardson (Biology) co-authored a paper titled, “Ecosystem respiration: Drivers of daily variability and background respiration in lakes around the globe.” The authors assembled data from 25 lakes around the world, including lakes in New Zealand, China, Korea, Europe, and North America and calculated the photosynthesis and respiration within each lake for each day over the course of a year. The article, published in the journal Limnology and Oceanography in early 2013, is available online here.
- SUNY New Paltz student nominated for International Design Award
- SUNY New Paltz to host re-signing ceremony celebrating 15 years of the Tavern Owners Agreement and the launch of two new community collaborations
- Hugo the Hawk to defend SUNY Mascot Madness Title
- The Institute for Disaster Mental Health at SUNY New Paltz holds annual conference on crisis communication
- James H. Ottaway Sr. Professor of Journalism to give talk titled “The Fever: How Malaria Has Ruled Humankind for 500,000 Years”
June 17, 2013By Staff Writer