The Division of Academic Affairs hosted an all-day New Faculty Orientation to welcome 22 new full-time faculty members representing 13 academic departments. The event was held in the Terrace on Wednesday, Aug. 21. Pictured here: (row 1, seated L to R): Stephen Pampinella (Political Science & International Relations), Huicheng Chien (Geography), Alex Peh (Music), Kiersten Greene (Elementary Education), Rabab Abi-Hanna (Mathematics), Laura Turner (Mathematics), Lidia Bloshanskaya (Mathematics), Keely Heuer (Art History), Victoria Chiu (Business); row 2 (standing, L to R): Carolyn Corrado (Sociology), Andrea Gatzke (History), Kaustubh Patwardhan (Geology), Cliff Evans (Psychology), Hanmo Zhang (Languages, Literatures & Cultures), Rúben Maillo-Pozo (Languages, Literatures & Cultures), Nathen Clerici (Languages, Literatures & Cultures), Michael Viega (Music Therapy), S. Ryan Huddy (Mathematics), Sheila Goloborotko (Art), Amy Van Pelt (Mathematics).
- SUNY New Paltz student nominated for International Design Award
- SUNY New Paltz to host re-signing ceremony celebrating 15 years of the Tavern Owners Agreement and the launch of two new community collaborations
- Hugo the Hawk to defend SUNY Mascot Madness Title
- The Institute for Disaster Mental Health at SUNY New Paltz holds annual conference on crisis communication
- James H. Ottaway Sr. Professor of Journalism to give talk titled “The Fever: How Malaria Has Ruled Humankind for 500,000 Years”
New Paltz welcomes new faculty
September 3, 2013By Staff Writer