Robert Thorn ’66, ’70g (Art Education), Jane Hausz Thorn ’68 (Art Education), Professor Emeritus Douglas Baker (Biology), and Linda Delgado ’84 (Secondary Education Social Studies) ’86g (Multicultural Education Administration) were honored with Heritage Awards during Reunion Weekend, Sept. 20-22. The awards recognize the dedication of alumni and faculty who have distinguished themselves in their careers and communities and embody the ideals of the College. Read more here.
- SUNY New Paltz student nominated for International Design Award
- SUNY New Paltz to host re-signing ceremony celebrating 15 years of the Tavern Owners Agreement and the launch of two new community collaborations
- Hugo the Hawk to defend SUNY Mascot Madness Title
- The Institute for Disaster Mental Health at SUNY New Paltz holds annual conference on crisis communication
- James H. Ottaway Sr. Professor of Journalism to give talk titled “The Fever: How Malaria Has Ruled Humankind for 500,000 Years”
Alumni and faculty honored with Heritage Awards
October 28, 2013By Staff Writer