The Office of Human Resources has announced the College’s new hires and promotions for November 2013. Professional faculty hires: Samantha Skillman (International Programs) Study Abroad Advisor and Erica Marks (Development & Alumni Affairs) Vice President for Development & Alumni Affairs; Professional faculty promotion: Gary Buckman (Facilities Operations) Director of Facilities Operations and Maintenance; Professional faculty transfer: Rich Winters (President’s Office, from Undergraduate Admissions) Community and Government Relations Associate; Classified staff hires: Tammy Gray (Records & Registration) Keyboard Specialist 1, Thomas Welch (Facilities Operations) Plant Utilities Assistant, and Jessica Summers (Facilities Operations) Cleaner.
- SUNY New Paltz student nominated for International Design Award
- SUNY New Paltz to host re-signing ceremony celebrating 15 years of the Tavern Owners Agreement and the launch of two new community collaborations
- Hugo the Hawk to defend SUNY Mascot Madness Title
- The Institute for Disaster Mental Health at SUNY New Paltz holds annual conference on crisis communication
- James H. Ottaway Sr. Professor of Journalism to give talk titled “The Fever: How Malaria Has Ruled Humankind for 500,000 Years”
News from Human Resources
December 16, 2013By Staff Writer